Coffee brewing methods
Coffee preparation is the process familiar and seemingly not requiring special skill. Meanwhile, far from it. So that the coffee is really sound, “revealed” all the nuances of its flavor and aroma, it’s important to be able to cook. In this “science” many subtleties and nuances.
Some of them we will introduce You.
– There are 4 types of coffee grinding. Very fine (dust), the so-called
“ocean sand” – for coffee “in the East”; small, “river sand” – espresso; larger, “sea sand” – for French press and drip coffee makers; “coarse sand” – hot spring for coffee type.
Milk in coffee is always recommended to add in a heated state.
– If the coffee has a distinct sour taste – it dowar, if bitter – burnt through.
– On boiling water to prepare coffee is not. Continue reading
Coffee brewing methods NAJJAR
“the Best Lebanese coffee to buy in Ukraine”
Coffee brewing methods NAJJAR
Coffee is a very important element of Lebanese cuisine. It is customary to drink throughout the day. Lebanese coffee is prepared in a special samovar – it is strong, dense, sweet and is often flavored with cardamom.
COFFEE NAJJAR “ARABIC” (Eastern)
Ingredients for 1 serving (50-80 gr.):
1 teaspoon finely ground coffee from dark to very dark, strong roasting
1-2 teaspoons sugar
1 method of preparation:
At the bottom of the pot-the Turks (not enameled) pour a little sugar and put on fire. When the sugar begins to melt, becoming brown shade, it is filled with water. Water bring to a boil, remove from fire and add finely ground coffee. Without mixing is put on the fire and, without boiling, remove from fire as soon Continue reading
A Cup of coffee on the table. 2. East – a delicate matter. Coffee recipes from the East.
This kind of coffee, depending on the amount of sugar used in its preparation, is bitter, sweet, very sweet, more liquid or thicker.
Usually 1 Cup of the drink put 1 heaping teaspoon of finely ground coffee and sugar to taste.
Turkish coffee is prepared in two ways.
1) In a pot of boiling water poured coffee and sugar and bring to a boil. Boiling coffee remove from fire, then again put on fire and bring to a boil again (in total this is repeated 3 times).
2) Coffee, mixed with sugar in kopanice, pour cold water and allowed to stand a few minutes to extract flavorings. Then kopanice put on a weak fire – so coffee will boil slower and it produces more foam. Bring to a boil, remove from fire, immediately put back in and bring to a boil again. If it is desirable that the coffee was no foam,after removing from the heat of his lightly sprayed with cold water. Ready coffee is served as follows: in a small dish put kopaniec, coffee cups and small plates and glasses of cold water. Continue reading
From foreign words on the menu modern coffee shops dazzled. Let’s go over the main options. Of course, the easiest way that many use in offices, coffee Polish. It is made in the Cup. Without any machines. But there are some nuances. Many first pour the coffee and then pour it with boiling water, though, that the drink was really strong and delicious, you need to do the opposite: first you pour a Cup of boiling water, and then pour two tablespoons of ground coffee. Once the coffee will sink to the bottom, the drink is ready. And, not just ready. and brewed in such a way! Try more 11
ways to brew coffee!
1. Coffee Oriental (Turkish)
For this method we have to thank the Arabs. 1 tsp finely ground coffee into a cezve (Turku, wine) and pour a half glass of cold water. Cook over low heat, without stirring. As soon as you start up the coffee foamcoffee remove from heat and, without straining, pour into cups. Turkish coffee is usually served with a glass of cold water, a drink which helps to feel all the details of the coffee taste. Continue reading