How to make Coffee in Turku
How to Brew Coffee in Turku
Brew delicious coffee difficult, and properly prepare coffee in Turku, not everyone can. There are many nuances that must be considered to make a truly great Cup of coffee. It is considered that the best coffee is prepared in a cezve. In the modern world there is a large selection of the Turks, made of different metals – silver, stainless steel, copper, aluminum. The main condition when choosing the Turks – it was made of a material having a high thermal conductivity.
As a rule, most often for cooking coffee select copper Turku. After use it should be washed with household soap without perfumes or sand; highly undesirable to do this is by using chemical detergents – it will change the taste and aroma of the drink, because coffee absorbs all odors, including toxic.
The drink turned out so properly and had a good taste and pleasant aroma, it is recommended to choose whole coffee beans, preferably of large size, as they retain their unique properties. To store coffee beans need in a cool dark place in a well closed container.
Brew coffee in Turk uright!
1. First you need to prepare coffee bean, Smolov them very finely, almost “in the dust”. It is recommended to grind immediately before cooking, as in General form they well retain their essential oils. Recommend grinding grain with a hand mill, as this process is longer and gives the coffee beans the “energy” of the person involved in cooking.
2. After the grain will be milled, it is necessary to heat the copper Turku on low heat and then pour in ground coffee. It is advisable to cook on the warm sand, but if this is not possible, it is possible and on a gas stove; in this case the flame should be small, as the coffee brewed for a longer time, has outstanding rich flavor.
3. Should count like this: 1 full teaspoon of coffee per Cup of water (80 ml). However, this ratio may be different depending on individual preferences.
4. In hot coffee, add sugar and spices (cinnamon. ginger. nutmeg, then pour the resulting mixture of water and mix thoroughly to avoid lumps (this is best to use silver spoon).
5. So that the coffee taste was more intense, it is recommended to use water from wells or pass through ordinary filter. The drink should not be brought to the boiling point, so at a temperature of 90ºC need Turku remove from heat.
6. In that moment, when on the surface of the coffee will begin to form light dense foam, Turku should be carefully removed from the fire, and when it has cooled slightly, then place on a gas stove; this procedure should be repeated several times. When coffee begins to rise, Turku need to quickly remove from heat, stir with a spoon and put back on the stove for a few seconds; after that the drink is completely ready.
7. Pour coffee in pre-heated cups. If properly brew coffee in Turku, foam in the Cup will be dense, smooth and homogeneous, light cream color.
Real coffee is always brewed to be consumed only once.